When products fail, services underperform or systems break down and loss or injury occur, there is often a dispute regarding liability, the extent of the loss and the facts of the case. In these situations, the services of a forensic engineer can be vital to establishing the facts impartially and in reaching a resolution.
Niallo Carroll offers Forensic Engineering Services in the following areas;
- Accidents at works
- Public liability accidents
- Product liability accidents
- Road traffic accidents
Niallo Carroll will:
- Thoroughly review all evidence and testimony and carry out independent investigations as required.
- Analyse gathered facts and evidence in an impartial manner using modern Forensic and Safety Engineering methodologies.
- Establish compliance with or breach of standards, codes of practice, regulations and other relevant protocols.
- Submit findings in clear, concise technical reports with evidence, fact and opinion presented in an accurate, precise and impartial manner.
- Give expert witness testimony in court as required.